The evening of starts with a half-hour ballroom dance class that covers the basic steps, fundamentals, and technique of American Style Ballroom. The evening is always a DJ’ed ballroom dance party. Following the lesson dancing continues until midnight or when the last dancers leave. Special dances hosted by guest DJ’s ad zest to the ballroom music flavor with their own personal selections:
· 3rd Saturday of every month: Geoff Smith and wife Suzanne host the evening with DJ music that reflects the current age of ballroom.
· 4th Saturday of every month: Tony D. of Ballroom Memories offers traditional ballroom DJ music at it best.
Open to all ages, couples and singles are always welcome. Our Venue offers a parquet (teak wood) dance floor and a great sound system. The studio is fully AIR CONDITIONED and has plenty of table room to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Bottled water and soda are available at a minimal charge. We provide ice and snacks. Bring your own beverage if you wish. For more information call 860-529-2888 or Ellen Seelen.
- November 26 – Trim a Tree & Wine & Cheese Tasting dance party.
- December 10 – Annual Christmas dinner dance – all night buffet – & showcase with USDance students & teachers. Guest & students bring a gift for the Cromwell Children’s boys & girls ages 6 to 18 years who have no home to celebrate Christmas with. The Students, Teachers & guests also bring a dish for the buffet. The fee is $10. in advance with reservations or $15. at the door. byob. setups, sodas, tea & coffee available. Call for reservations & more information.
- December 31 – Annual New Years Eve Dance Party starts at 9:00 PM and goes until after midnight. $10 in advance, $15.00 at the door. Every one brings a hot or cold dish for the all night pot luck buffet BYOB with noise makers Hats & dancing to a complete variety of Ballroom Dancing. Call for reservations & more information.
|About this rating system