Social Ballroom Dances
Dan DeBenedetto and Bob Englert have teamed up
to bring you
area's Best Ballroom and Latin Music
for your dancing
Friday dances will move to Thursday in Cohoes.
Dan will be hosting Thursday dances while Bob is in Florida. You Won't Want to Miss These Fun-Filled Evenings!
- The evening usually starts with a 45 minute lesson
- Dancing is to the best of the best music
carefully selected from Dan's years of collecting at Blackpool and
- Music selected by Dan typically includes a ballroom, Latin,
and social mix of approximately:
- 39% smooth and standard - American and international
waltz, tango, foxtrot, and Viennese Waltz, and
- 33% Latin - bolero, rumba, cha cha, mambo, salsa,
samba, merengue, etc.
- 11% swing - East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing,
Jitterbug, Jive, "Rock & Roll", etc.
- 6% Disco - Hustle.
- 6% Argentine Tango.
- 5% Others by request - Polka, night club two
step, country two step, bachatta, etc.
- The third Friday is our Birthday
Dance, and anybody with a birthday during
the month gets free admission, so bring your ID and
dance for free.
- Free Snacks, Fruits and Desserts and some Dinner
Food - Please Feel Free to bring your Favorite Dish.
- College Students $5.00
- Beverages available for purchase at a cash bar
on the premises.
- Check our list of current and past
event parties previously held at the former Ballroom on