To add or correct entries on this page, .
The group lesson calendar is here.
- Ralph Kenyon in Williamstown MA — Ballroom Essentials — Technique and style in Ballroom Smooth, Latin, & Swing
- Dan DeBenedetto in Colonie NY — DDB School of Dance Advanced ongoing workshop
- Eileen Spadaro in Schenectady NY — Eileen’s Dance Studio — Group lessons from beginner to advanced
- Steve Dessereau in Pittsfield MA — Social Smooth & Latin
- Bob Englert in Cohoes NY — beginner ballroom
- Hershell Allen in Albany and Latham NY — Latin dance.
- Ron Tritto in Rensselaer County NY — «LearnTaDance» — Continuing Ed at various schools
- Frank Camerata in Chicopee MA — not much info available
- Quintessential Dance in various locations — Lessons taught by Moody Brown, Susan Rockefeller, and volunteer dancers.
- Barbara Roan and Danny Michaelson — Manchester & Bennington, VT, and Williamstown, MA; (Seasonal January & February)
- Tom Hourigan in Schenectady NY — Country two-step & Swing
- Cheryl Wendling in Pittsfield MA — beginner-beginner ballroom general
- Ray Warren in Brattleboro VT — Latin & Ballroom
- Evan MacDonald in Albany NY — West Coast Swing — occasional guest instructors
- Meli Morash in Hadley MA — Salsa lessons with the Salsa meet-up group.
- Kevin Magee in Albany NY — This is the Albany Tango Society, occasional guest instructors
- Dance lessons prior to the Singles Outreach Services Friday dances — These are usually taught by Eileen Spadaro or Hershell Allen
- Ray Nunez and Janet Murphy in Clifton Park NY — Daytime lessons at the Schenendehowa Senior Center Latin and Ballroom classes.
- Albany Salsa Dance Studio
has now closed
- Stephen Verducci — American and International style taught at Westfield State College.
- Williams College Argentine Tango — with lessons taught by Jackie Wong and Paul Marshall in Williamstown, MA
- Berkshire Tango — Argentine Tango lessons with Hernan Duque, Jim Singelis, David Dembo, Linda Skipper, & Shawn Baker in Sheffield, MA.