Ukrainian American Citizen's Club Dances
You Won't Want to Miss These Fun-Filled Evenings!
- The evening starts with an included complementary lesson.
- This dance includes a Rumba lessson by Dan DeBenedetto or a guest instructor.
- Dancing is to the best of the best music carefully selected from Dan's years of collecting at Blackpool and other sources.
- Music selected by Dan typically includes a ballroom, Latin, and social mix of approximately:
- 39% smooth and standard - American and international waltz, tango, foxtrot, and Viennese Waltz, and quickstep.
- 33% Latin - bolero, rumba, cha cha, mambo, salsa, samba, merengue, etc.
- 11% swing - East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Jitterbug, Jive, "Rock & Roll", etc.
- 6% Disco - Hustle.
- 6% Argentine Tango.
- 5% Others by request - Polka, night club two step, country two step, bachatta, etc.
- Admission includes a complimentary dinner and desserts. Please Feel free to bring your favorite dish.
- College Students admission is $5.00.
- Beverages are available for purchase at the Ukrainian American Citizens Club cash bar on the premises.
(The Ukrainian American Citizens Club requests that no outside beverages are carried into the dance. Thank you for your cooperation.)
- For more information
or call Dan DeBenedetto at 518-869-0611.